Agnostic.com

3 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The dangers are in not getting the vaccine. 80,000 people died in America last year due to the flu including 179 children.

Looks like Thermorosal was removed in 1999. Nevertheless others are having troubles with the vaccination. I think it would be good for families to take immune boosting diets more seriously as if those dying from flu had stronger immune systems, then many could have avoided such deaths. I'm vegan and there's something about chickens who happen to be on my food sensitivity F list along with other animal products.

[verywellhealth.com]

@WarmFluffy I appreciate your approach to that and I hope you continue to stay healthy.
In the thousands of vaccinations I’ve given over the years, I’ve never had an adverse reaction of any kind.

I used to get the flu pretty much every year. about 15 years ago l started getting the shot and l haven't had it one time since. These anti-vacs and folks that think modern medicine doesn't work are out of their fucking little minds. l mean that in the nicest way. 🙂

I get a flu shot every year. Never got the flu. Never had any side effects.

Influenza is very dangerous.

During the winter months it is wise to supplement with at least 5000IU of vitamin D a day.

The medical literature indicates that 600 mg or more of N-acetyl-cysteine may also be a helpful preventative.

And personally I also get a flu shot, but if forced to choose I'd rely first on the vitamin D and N-acetyl-cysteine.

If it's so dangerous, why did I stop having flus in the 80s, and why are so many maimed and dying from unnecessary toxins added to flu shots?

[naturalhealth365.com]

@WarmFluffy You are a unique individual. So was Bre Payton who just died of the flu at age 26. Reportedly she seemed healthy on Wednesday December 26 and died of the flu on Friday December 28. Except for people who live in the tropics, it is imprudent not to supplement vitamin D during the winter. It is inexpensive and might save your life.

@WarmFluffy Not all flu vaccines contain Thimerosal(mercury). People who are worried about that can inquire carefully and avoid it. Personally I am not worried. My mouth is full of amalgam(mercury) fillings, but when I had my hair tested for heavy metals there was no excess mercury. Evidently the detoxifying mechanisms of the human body do function up to the point when they get overloaded.

Anyway, as I posted I consider flu shots a less valuable preventative than vitamin D and n-acetyl-cysteine. But I do get one every year.

@doug6352 virus lives in acidy bodies that are missing at least one of the primary family of beneficial species. I'm really not unusual. I learn from some of the healthiest older people in the world who don't get flu shots and see if it's necessary to supplement or not before going out to get something extra. At the first sign of an imbalance, I go for things to nip it in the bud.

I shared an article about the dangers of excess vitamin D supplement. I hope it's liked how I didn't return any insults. I simply politely shared facts.

@doug6352 [therawadvantage.com]

Looks like I do all 4 of these.

@WarmFluffy "Taking 60,000 international units (IU) a day of vitamin D for several months has been shown to cause toxicity. " [mayoclinic.org] The head of the vitamin D council, Dr John Cannell, writes that he personally takes 10000IU per day year-round. Personally I feel more comfortable with 5000IU, but less than that is not enough in the Winter. This is Dr Cannell's 2006 paper on the inverse relationship between influenza and vitamin D that brought the subject to public attention: [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

@WarmFluffy I have never had the flu nor the flu shot,if I get a cold, it lasts 3 days maximum. When shopping,I use the supplied anti-germal wipes on the carts handles, and anyplace I may touch it.

If out in public,I avoid getting my hands around my mouth,nose and eyes,if I've held or touched something,before washing my hands thoroughly.

@Mike1947 wow, you're close to being cold free. That may well be your future.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:255276
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.