Agnostic.com

2 3

Hi everyone!
I'm Talya and I grew up in a mixed Abrahamic household but was a skeptic since early childhood. My family was religiously lax which allowed me to explore this. I decided to become an Orthodox Jew at 16 to combat my skepticism but ultimately left religiosity at 24 and then religion a couple years later. Currently, I ID as an atheistic green witch which is fancy talk for "I grew and use herbs medicinally and run naked in the rain". Even though I feel free now, I could never tell my family I don't believe in god. It would hurt my mother so deeply so I don't even go there with her. Ultimately, acknowledging my beliefs has been the best thing to happen to my life 🙂

Epicureaness 2 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I know something akin to what you feel with the whole mother situation. Why is it that black people can see all the white man's tricks but this one?

Thank you for sharing your testimony, be careful that your don't catch cold while running naked in the rain you may exhaust your herd supply curing yourself.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25615
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.