Agnostic.com

9 3

I bought a triple ikea stuffed shark flogger. I'm so excited hahaha

Holyhellkel 6 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hopefully this pic uploads

It looks defective . Does it work ? I don't get why they would make such a thing . Is there some sort of other culture humor , lost in translation behind it ?

So this is "a triple ikea stuffed shark flogger"? How'd they get three Ikeas in there?

<ducks>

@Douglas because its amazingly fun. It is not defective. And he's it works properly as it has perfect balance

@ErikGunderson very carefully

Okay color me stupid but...what is this for?

@JoeMastle fun

@Holyhellkel what kind of fun?lol

How fun!

Post a picture. Inquiring minds would like to know what it is.

Grr I did. Idk why it didn't go up

I'm not sure what that is. However I imagine it to be some sort of kinky puppet.

Whattttttttt??!!

Please tell us what that is!

I'm scared to ask what that is

Oooooohhh... what's THAT??

I like Ikea "AS IS" Room . & $1 Yogert cones . I always stop up there in Robinson Town Center in Pittsburgh PA. I never heard of that product . Do you have a Pic ?

Dougy Level 7 Feb 17, 2018

Okay.. I googled that, and google either got jokes, or i'm too innocent to see lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25639
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.