Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Responds to Viral Dancing Video

Faux News and a lot of GOPers seem either intimidated or afraid of her... They are certainly obsessed with her!

DGJ0114 7 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Women dancing is scandalous? I betcha those detractors have spent time watching a lot less wholesome dancing than that video!

She is young, fresh, and enthusiastic...yeah, she will learn to get her ducks in a row but I hope they never break her spirit.

She was dancing with her friends imitating the dance scene from 'The Breakfast Club' on top of a building... It wasn't dirty or suggestive.

If she had posed nude inside a private jet with gold jewelry on I would understand the outrage...

@Dmej114 I know, right? She was great and what young person...and even old ones...haven't danced like no one was watching...I think it might be that old white men just can't dance...ha ha ha Jealous old farts...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:258725
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.