Agnostic.com

3 3

Gun control is wrong, there's no basis but your feelings for it. My rights superseed your feelings. Gun debate over. Don't respond, don't whine. It's been a pointless argument since it began. There is no amount of facts that will change your feelings. There's no amount of feelings that are going to change my rights. You're proposing the impossible. Case closed.

jayneonacobb 7 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Live by the sword and die by the sword. I think all of you arguing for gun ownership are all misguided and selfish but that is just my opinion.

SamL Level 7 Feb 19, 2018

Just for a laugh

Lmao

I agree with you 100% but the liberals will never be satisfied until the government has control of all the guns. Hell many of them don’t even think we should be allowed to have a gun to defend ourselves. Here in the US we have the right to defend ourselves against a crinimal with a gun. Most countries in the world do not have that right.

the US is the one of very few counties where an individual can legally defend themselves without being arrested for assault.

I just wish that was true for all countries.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25919
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.