Agnostic.com

13 3

If you were to be another animal what would it be and which chracteristic appeals to you about this animal.

Marine 8 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A Honey Badger. Get bit by a cobra, walk it off in a few hours. Anything else thinks you are a snack? They better think twice. Nothing f#@ks with a Honey Badger!!!

A dolphin, surf my life away.

I want to be a hot dog because I get to be a variety of animals.

Nyssi Level 3 Feb 18, 2018

I agree with Abbey, the turkey vulture.

gearl Level 8 Feb 18, 2018

I'd want to be a cat. They live a life o leisure, but best of all they can purr.

A bear as I can sleep through the horrible winter and stay awake stuffing my face all summer. bliss

A snowy owl because their world is mostly purple shadows and air, experienced on silent wings against a backdrop of glittering stars, and orange moons...and because they are not Republicans.

Orca or dolphin.

Smart, social, seem to enjoy life and inquisitive and curious.

Active life, no money hassles and don't seem to get sick too often.

You read my mind. I was thinking last night of posting this very question. Thanks for doing it and probably better phrased than I would have.
My choice would be the raven. They're very smart birds, as all corvus's seem to be from all the testing and observation that has been done on them. And best of all, they fly like aces. I've observed crows and ravens for many, many years under many circumstances, and I have to conclude that raven is who I'd prefer. I'm a bit ambivalent about crows, they can be real assholes. But both species are very intelligent and very social. So, yeah, raven (and they're bigger than crows).

I would want to be a rhinoceros, up high in the forest canopy leaping from tree to tree with the swiftness of a jackal and the grace of a swan. Of course I would be careful not to break anything or appear too showy. With respect to characteristics that appeal to me is that glorious horn!

Take it easy on the hallucinogens, bro'.

A cat, without a doubt. Cats are very sensuous and independent, yet loving when they choose it. I definitely would not want to be a human again. We are a scourge on the planet.

Most definitely a dog.
They almost always seem to be happy even about doing simple things like going for a walk or playing frisbee in the backyard.

For me it would be a dog . They lend themselves to loyalty and being faithful to someone who shows them kindness. I always find myself content and peaceful with my dogs even when the day has been very difficult. I can think of no other animal that gives such pleasure .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25979
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.