Agnostic.com

1 0

Ex-CIA Agent Admits US Meddled in Other Countries' Elections

When do as I say not as I do, what's right for us but not for you........

[telesurtv.net]

William_Mary 8 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was in Chile in 1970 when the CIA was tampering with the Allende-Pinochet election.

1970 to 2018 Venezuela. A country now going through pretty much the same exact attack from the same type of inside forces supported by the US in all aspects. Except the military coup at this point.

From Wikipedia:

As troops surrounded La Moneda Palace, he gave his last speech vowing not to resign.[5] Later that day, Allende committed suicide with an assault rifle,[6] according to an investigation conducted by a Chilean court with the assistance of international experts in 2011.

It took 38 years for the courts to rule it a suicide!?! Go figure.

@William_Mary You know exactly what I'm talking about. If you follow the fortunes of the United Fruit Company, you will find a routine pattern of US interference in the governance of several Central American countries. And of course there is that Panama Canal thingy...

@Dwight yes, I read something on them not to long ago. If I remember right it was an article, maybe a video, from Abby Martin. She covers a lot of stories in that region. The banana massacre.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25987
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.