Agnostic.com

1 1

What Is Your Opinion On Elizabeth Warren As 2020 Presidential Nominee?

Although she has done great work in congress, I do not believe she is a strong enough candidate for a 2020 run for POTUS. If She did secure the Domocratic Nomination, i would find myself in the same situation as in 2016

• 6 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 6 votes
twshield 8 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would support anybody running against Donald Trump in 2020, and that includes stuffed animals and cartoon characters. While I would love to see a superhero that we can all get behind running for president on the ticket opposing Trump, it's far, far more important that we all unify, regardless of how much or little we think of the person, and vote together to get the current monster out of the Oval office. Once we have averted the danger our country is now facing, we can shop, at our leisure, for that superhero.

Deb57 Level 8 Jan 8, 2019
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:261044
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.