Agnostic.com

2 2

Admin should have a "SHAME" section because america's lack of control of the gun population should be "SHAMED EVERY DAY".

GipsyOfNewSpain 9 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WOW! was that fact checked? If true that is an interesting turn around. As for it happening in America - lalalalalalalala - not in my life time. I would hope there could at least be some sensible gun contol legislation proposed. It is not a stand alone issue, mental health and availability factor in.

the British here will tell us. And even if is untrue... wouldn't many more kids be alive today if there was no guns in the hands of american citizens?

@GipsyOfNewSpain Given our Constitution and 2nd Amendment what I think about gun ownership is a moot point. All I want are reasonable gun laws that do a better job of keeping the damn things, primarily AR-15's, the automatic arms that fire way too many bulliets at a time, out of the hands of white crazy men/boys with anger management issues. In a perfect world . . . . .

@silverotter11 2nd amendment has been misrepresented, milked and misused for all it was worth in the 1700's. This is the 21st century requiring a 21st approach to gun control.

@GipsyOfNewSpain Yep and the minute you try to tell the gun nuts the facts their ears stop working and they ignore you. Been there done that. Same folks seem to love their conferderate statues to a traitorous lost cause. Clearly there won't be any gun buy back programs down south, or here in eastern WA State. IMO

@silverotter11 Drastic Measures are needed. Drastic Measures. A gun free society is not going to happen overnight so it can NOT start happening until... YOU STOP MANUFACTURING AND SELLING THE ITEM. YOU MAKE ILLEGAL THE PURCHASE, THE SELLING, THE OWNERSHIP, THE COLLECTING, THE HUNTING, THE PRACTICE SHOOTING... BUT YOU START REMOVING THE MANUFACTURES AND TRADES.

@GipsyOfNewSpain And in what alternative version of the United States is that going to happen? There is too much money to be made, the manufacturers will KILL to keep on making weapons and ammo. It's sad, do you have a way to make that happen? Maybe there is hope, more states are legaliing pot, I was on the bandwagon and said it should be legal, taxed and regulated 20 years ago.

Unbelievable. Come up and implement a meaningful and lawful alternative to current gun legislation...or stop your SJW B.S.

Ignored and why you are ignored... shove your guns up your ass. We all can believe that coming from you.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26219
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.