Agnostic.com

2 0

Why is my Tardis going in reverse???

At this point I feel that it is almost too late for the human race, even though we are supposedly a young species, I still feel like we should be further than we are right now in technology and in our humanity, what do you guys think?

JT9646 3 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Dark Ages set us back about 800 years and now the self righteous fundamentalists are working overtime to start a 'new Dark Age'. You may be right, it may be too late. On the other hand only 2 nuclear bombs have been used in war over the past 50 yrs in spite of alarming proliferation, global warming is recognized by almost every developed country (sad sad sad on the US), no major pandemics have wiped out most of us since the Plague. In the last 50 yrs we've seen vast improvements in medical tech, solar power, the integrated circuit, and the understanding of the atom. And Starman is circling the sun in a Red Tesla convertible. So who knows??

Thanks Obama!!
That should be thanks Religion..

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26340
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.