Agnostic.com

6 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’d be so lonely without my cats. I like dogs, but they require so much. Cats are for the laid back,

Cats are one of the best animal companions on the whole planet, imo. They are my favorite, but I haven't tried every animal. I don't have access to most and only a small percentage are domesticated / legal. So of those, cats are my favorite. Without reading the book here I'll comment that one thing that stands in the way of even realizing how great cats are is that most people can't imagine the world through their eyes, which helps to be a good human and companion to them, again in my opinion. I think you can't be a good human without feeling what it's like to be something else, like a cat. If someone can clue me in if the book addresses that I'd appreciate it and I'll read it anyway. I've had a keen interest in tracking technology for a long time too.

Wish my lost kitty would come home ?

Remi Level 7 Apr 26, 2019

i love this and want this book. i have a friend who is taking a break from talking to me for a bit. i hope i can remember to tell him about it when he return to me.

🙂

thanks for sharing.

Love cats!

Can't be without my kitties.

I've had some cats over the years, but none right now.

@tnorman1236 Had cats all my life with the exception of my first year of marriage. After that it was cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, birds.....kids...….

@Lilac-Jade I've almost always had dogs.

@tnorman1236 We've had many.....& used to raise the Siberian Husky/Malemutes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:267889
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.