Agnostic.com

5 2

QUESTION "Sonder"

I constantly get this feeling, especially in public places. How many of you do as well?

DareBear 5 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sometimes while driving I look over and wonder sonderly.

cava Level 7 Feb 20, 2018

Sure, all the time.

Once, my wife tells me she actually had a sort of experience of non-duality, a little epiphany one time traveling by train. As she passed by countless houses, apparently her "sonder" went off the scale and she felt kinship with all of them. Probably had something to do with the hypnotic / rhythmic passage of houses and movement of the train.

I know it may sound strange, but I’m not even convinced that anyone else is even real.

Pretty regularly. I especially get this feeling when I am people watching while driving, or just walking around and seeing a plane in the sky. When I am on a plane I always think of people down on the ground going about their day and watching some plane go by. In short, yes!

I do experience this frequently.

Sadoi Level 7 Feb 20, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26826
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.