Agnostic.com

2 1

"An eye for an eye" . . . will you kill other people if they are a threat to your life?

SonnyMlaPH 7 Sep 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I detest the idea of killing anyone but if someone willing to harm to another person without just cause I would kill without a second thought, especially if it were a child. I would also defend myself of course.

birds do it, bees do it, so, why can't we?

I would defend myself if under attack, and only use deadly force if necessary. I use to believe in revenge, but thanks to the following, I don't anymore. Mahatma Gandhi, the leader of the Indian Independence Movement Against British Rule said, "An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

I just found a Peace advocate like me! . . . any more birds out there of this same feather? or, anymore atoms out there vibrating in this same frequency?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:269
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.