Agnostic.com

4 2

Do you like humans ?

I find that for myself, and those people I like to be with for any length of time, there is a decided preference for non-human company - especially when it comes to sharing a home. All sorts of various species ...

How 'bout you ?

evergreen 8 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My mind is as yet not made up on the question; I do know I find them fascinating creatures and enjoy watching and observing.

I prefer the company of my dogs over any human any day. I am with my dogs 24/7... seriously. I don’t think I could spend that much time with a human. Not even my boyfriend! ????

Yeah, with the number of persons in the world, there are very few that I enjoy actually spending time with.

I tend to prefer cats. They are warm, have soft fur, they purr and don't say stupid things all the time, and they are independent and don't require attention all the time. Of course they can want to go in and out every five minutes, but that cn be amusing instead of irritating.

Certain people yes, but generally I'm very skeptical about people, and just don't think that many are worth my time and energy. Dogs are my favorite beings.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2697
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.