Agnostic.com

12 0

Opinions sought: what's the best rock bank of the current decade?

Jakester 2 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real formed 08/09 –Lukas Nelson is Willie Nelson's son.

The Promise of the Real has been working with Neil Young since 2015, It is a power combination, revitalizing Young. The band also produces its own work which is great.

cava Level 7 Feb 21, 2018

Whatever happened to?.........Butthole Surfers, Million Dead Cops, Dead Milkman, Dead Kennedy's, Black Flag, Stiff Little Fingers. But the last decade? Radiohead, Collective Soul, Megadeath, don't know if the Cranberries qualify but.........

Its all fucking crap since Hendrix AND THE Stones

Lake Street Dive

Oh, I do like Hollywood Undead

Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Motley Crue. Wait....does it count if I listen to them in the current decade?

I used to be a bit of a metal head but as I get older I've mellowed out some. Much to the dismay of my best friend. One of the better concerts I've seen was Slip Knot, even though I'm not a huge fan of their music. Recently saw The Killers but they're more alt rock

Prophets of Rage tear it up like no other recent group I've heard.

cava Level 7 Feb 21, 2018

There isn't one. Yes, I'm old. Fuck you.

Kaleo, Shamans Harvest, Thrice

Why do I want to know the best rock bank? rock bank? if I rock a bank do I get free money? ...or is that what "young people" call "rob a bank"? rock bank?

Jesus, they all suck don't they? Godsmack maybe

Metamorphic,igneous and sediment do good interest rates these days .. .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27104
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.