Agnostic.com

10 1

Okay, first post here so be nice! 😛
(Semi-mature post so I won't hesitate to report trolls)
I found a random post for fetishes, I would like to, "bump" the topic.
A lot of us are here because, we rely on science as well as logic to understand our would, and the people in it. That said, approximately 75% of people have at least 1 sexual fetish (yes, it's actually normal) but, there's 538 known fetishes so, individually, they seem out of touch with a neuro- typical brain. [bustle.com]
Returning to the original post, what kind of, "taboos" do you enjoy or fantasize about? What are you curious about? What's too much for you?
I'll start, personally, I enjoy the feeling of being pampered - literally, wearing a diaper is bliss for me. Yep, I'm one of those weirdos, totally fine to talk about it though! xD

AspieAtheist 4 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am glad to see there is another diaper lover on this site (as I am one as well). I consider myself an AB/DL and I wear diapers often. I have several reasons why I would wear a diaper, at any given time.

I'm submissive. My trouble is that I seem to attract submissive men. I'm also a little bit of an exhibitionist.

Ori89 Level 4 Feb 24, 2018

I have a thing for rope personally, specifically artistic restraints and harnesses and working on suspension. BDSM-wise I'm more of a daddy dom.

@AspieAtheist Exactly. I used to own my local group in fetlife but I passed off ownership to a friend and deleted my account when I had issues with another member harassing me because I wouldn't tie her up.

@AspieAtheist Sadly that part of myself has been sitting on a dusty shelf in the back room of my mind for a few years now. It's hard enough trying to find a vanilla partner not addicted to drugs around here without adding a list of fetishes along with it. Plus being a single dad generally drives women away. At least it does around here.

Also, welcome to the site, Patryk!

I listened to podcast the other day on fantasies, fetishes, etc. It was jaw-droppingly illuminating. #105 - What if Your Deepest Fear Was Your Greatest Pleasure?

[stitcher.com]

I found it fascinating.

What turns you on about wearing a diaper?

First let me say I'm a feminist and am becoming more so as I age.

That being said, I'm extremely submissive in bed. I adore being spanked, slapped, bossed around, etc. I once met a guy for a lunch date, we had chatted for a bit prior but it was our first meeting. Up to this point, we hadn't even discussed sex at all. Half way through lunch, he looks at me and quietly says "you're a dirty slut, aren't you?" I knew I should be offended by that but, damn, he has this stern look about him and just commands respect. I could do nothing but nod yes. Man, we had some fun times. Apparently someone who is a natural Dom can spot me a mile away.

Long story short, I'm into BDSM as a sub. I wouldn't necessarily want that ALL the time but it's definitely fun to play around occasionally.

@AspieAtheist ummmm, I might already have a profile on there.

Hey I do believe there are men out there who wear Nappies, suck dummies and feed from bottles and sleep in adult sized cots. I came across it as my son spoke to me about someone who works for him doing just that. Welcome anyway.

@AspieAtheist Yes I saw this on google.

I want to see the list of the 538

I guess I am in the 25%, I must be boring since I just like plain old normal sex.

To each their own. You like what you like and that's totally ok. Important thing is not to judge others (not saying you do, just a blanket statement).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27170
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.