Agnostic.com

5 2

QUESTION The GOP is fine with me: A tale from a Humanist Republican

Steve Anderson shares his experience of working with the Democratic party in Illinois and how he changed to Republican.

repubatheists 7 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Chicago & Springfield politics is so corrupt and deep that shallow party changes might seem ethical. ....only the Green Party can clean up the Illinois mess of duopoly and Libertarians have no clue how to honor human community needs

Can't be both...not possible!!

Why is it not possible?

Interesting. I can certainly see why he made the choices he did but I don't see how a humanist can stomach the effects of the GOP agenda.

Humanist republican?? Isn't that an oxymoron??

Okay... that is like, your... opinion man.

Actually, it was a question, one I find asking myself from time to time. So, do you claim to be a humanist republican?? See, another question. I'd like to know how you balance the two together.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27250
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.