Agnostic.com

1 1

Irritability. Is it communicable ?

I just pissed off some old hag asking for proper caps and punctuation so I could understand what she was saying. In return I got a LOOOOOOOONG rundown on her belief system. Not answering my polite question at all and bristling with hostility. She then said she read my profile and I was full of hate. It's not, AND I am not interested in her judgment. You couldn't pay me to read her profile, my eyes might bleed. Would you say there are a lot of peeps on this site lurking for someone to jump on over nothing? It's been pretty civilized so far.

ForTheBirds 6 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Take it in stride....

BaHaHaHaHaHa

Were you the one giving the grammar lessons? Happy to see you haven't lost your sense of humor..... @ForTheBirds

@nicknotes Yup. Bad grammar, spelling and punctuation annoy me. I am guilty of having refused to memorize all the state Capitols in 5th grade, and tormenting my HS Spanish teacher to the extent that he agreed that it would be better ( and have the same outcome ) if I skipped his class. He never reported me missing. I was such a snot as a teenager. I trained the Algebra teacher to leave me alone, too. Once I learned to read I educated myself.

I can see that you are a confident assertive woman who knows what she wants and demands it. And you get what you want. These are very attractive traits....@ForTheBirds

@nicknotes Strong women are not for every man.

I prefer a strong woman who knows what she wants and fearlessly makes good decisions. @ForTheBirds

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:273451
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.