Agnostic.com

14 2

Where's the food category! I say we need one. Anyway, per my sister's request, I am making a Nutella pie tonight (actually 3 of them......when I told my coworkers, they wanted some too). I was curious as to what dessert(s) make you fat and happy??

AzVixen52 7 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Also for something easy and versatile, I like dump cake, sounds weird, tastes great! I love no bake peanutbutter chocolate oatmeal cookies. And if I have the money I like 2 make "Sarah's awesome stoner cookies"...I didn't name them, my cousin did, and no, they don't have weed in them, I just came up with them when I was stoned, but they're amazing!

Byrd Level 7 Mar 28, 2018

Wait... What is nutella pie!?! I need this in my life!

Byrd Level 7 Mar 28, 2018

Trust me, it's amazing! Caloric, creamy, and oh so rich and chocolaty!!

@AzVixen52 would you be willing to part with your recipe? 🙂

I agree. A food category would be great. People could share recipes or talk about cooking in general or even about favorite restaurants.

Cherry pie, anything with peanut butter or chocolate. But nothing seems to make me gain even a pound.

So many of us would love to have that problem.

I don’t like Nutella. Am I the only one?

I've never tried it. Don't usually like processed stuff even get natural peanut butter. Only problem with the peanut butter is you have to mix the oils back in each time.

uh no, certainly not

Pictures please!

Banana cream pie!!! Also rum raisin ice cream and i make a good Bailey's cream cake

Coffee cake is one of my favorites. Also peanut butter balls, yum!! Chocolate covered of course!

Most deserts make me happy, but I need to stay away from sugar, so I try to avoid it. I will be right over to eat any spare Nutella pie. I live closer than most, so it won't be long.

Any and all of them.
Lemon Meringue pies work for me, though I make crazy ice creams that drive people nuts.

Ooooh I love that cherry pie, and slop some vanilla ice cream on top of that warm pie, so good.

Milk Duds. I just finished a box.

I almost never have Nutella, but I’m all in. Save me a slice I’ll be right over????. Oh and it seems everything makes me fat, whether I eat it or not, I need only think about it. My biggest weakness is popcorn and ice cream (Blue Bell Butter Pecanis the bomb).

Sad to say, Nutella is made with a lot of sugar and palm oil. Palm plantations are created by destroying rain forest habitat for endangered orangutans just to make palm oil as a low-quality food additive. I don't mean to rain on your parade. There are other nut butters that do not contain palm oil.

Orangutans be dampened, I love Nutella. I jest...I am an animal lover, but we'd starve if we stopped eating things that harmed any animal or the planet. Pick and choose.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27423
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.