Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK What Would Happen If Humans Suddenly Disappeared? - YouTube

This is a bit disconcerting in how much can go wrong without continual human intervention.

snytiger6 9 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The animals of the world would jump with joy.....the devils would be gone.

@mzbehavin to the animals of the world ...humans are the very incarnation of evil.....they are the true "devils" of the world.

@mzbehavin riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. so you don't think what the Nazis did to the Jews was "evil"....or that Hilter was inherently "evil"? Are people who rape and murder children evil? Or just regular blokes?

These words have meaning outside of religion and mythology.

Humans can very much be evil.

@mzbehavin

e·vil
/ˈēvəl/Submit
adjective

1. profoundly immoral and wicked.
    "his evil deeds"
    synonyms: wicked, bad, wrong, morally wrong, wrongful, immoral, sinful, ungodly, unholy, foul, vile, base, ignoble, dishonorable, corrupt, iniquitous, depraved, degenerate, villainous, nefarious, sinister, vicious, malicious, malevolent, demonic, devilish, diabolic, diabolical, fiendish, dark, black-hearted;

@mzbehavin

dev·il
/ˈdevəl/Submit
noun

1. (in Christian and Jewish belief) the chief evil spirit; Satan.

2. INFORMAL
    a person with specified characteristics.
    "a lucky devil"
    synonyms: wretch, unfortunate, creature, soul, person, fellow; More
    verb

@mzbehavin Ok... You can write to all the dictionary companies and tell them they are wrong....and then to all the authors, writers, news reporters, pundits....etc. I'm sure they will all listen to you.

BTW, as humans, we need terms that are universally understood to denote something. Just saying that Hitler was "acting really badly but normally" doesn't begin to cover the atrocities that he visited up his fellow humans. You would water down the language so that it has NO DEPTH.

I'm glad you aren't in charge of language. Just sayin'

@mzbehavin You use your boring bland language and I'll use mine which, oh look at that!, happens to be supported by EVERY dictionary EVER. We're done here.

@mzbehavin Pretty sure I said we were done until you got all the dictionaries changed. Please stop now. This is pointless. You want a bland language. I don't. Also, Hitler WAS evil. Whether you like it or not. What he did is a lot different than someone just robbing a bank.

@mzbehavin OMGawd. You are one of those people that just need the last word. Please stop. Or block me. Your choice. IDGAF.

Then there would be nothing left but Trump supporters. Planet of The MAGA's.

Like it did at Pripyat, in the Ukraine?

we will never know 😉

Well, no technically we'd never know, but based on wht happened with the abandoned ancient cities and oru knowledge of how things generally work, we can probably guess pretty accurately up to s point.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:276001
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.