Agnostic.com

1 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If someone/something is deeply, and for a long time, dedicated to defeat you, it is pretty damn silly to pretend things can be normal. Like hoping that alligator, or coyote, in your backyard will become friendly with your Pomeranian!

Yeah that’s what he’s saying about our political parties and the media.

Except that we’ve been led to believe that they were the shepherds and Shepard dogs that were supposed to be our protectors but in all actuality they’ve been systematically eating us and blaming wolves that aren’t even near us.

But that’s ok that same conditioning from which you speak worked on Americans back in the 20’s and 30’s when our workers tried to unionize and again after world war 2 after our government employed numerous former Nazis into higher than normal positions.

Oh and the most commonly ignored fact of the communist party here in America started reaching out to African Americans which was believed to be the instigators of the civil rights movement.

And also why several murderous attacks were carried out by the klan against communist party leaders here in the US just as they were when the Nazi party took hold in Germany.

And the greatest irony is that the people who are now against the Russians are the same people who like to point out the abusive power of older rich white men in this country but are blind to the fact that their now fear and mistrust of Russia is being promoted by older rich white men who feel their wealth being threatened.

Don’t forget to always consider who profits from our misery and sacrifices.

@48thRonin "Communists"?!!????? Welcome back to Earth, it is 2019, and communism is basically dead........

@AnneWimsey Really then what is it that makes Russia so different from us that they are automatically our enemy??

And you can leave the unintelligent portion of your comments out by the way especially since I know that you can dish it out but for damn can’t take it.

Just saying I didn’t ask you if your head was up your ass when you watched video so I don’t need to be invited back to earth just because I pointed out the historical timeline of hatred and distrust amongst us and the Russians/soviet union.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:276290
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.