9 1

What is freewill

What is freewill, if one will be punished for picking their choice?

By squaye1244
Options Favorite Like

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

As regards to religion, it's all hogwash...so don't waste your time.

In relationship to just life in general....you always have choices and it's your PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for how your life goes.

SkotlandSkye Level 8 Feb 4, 2019

An illusion

Abed Level 3 Feb 1, 2019

Yeah thanks guys, I understand your comments, but I was asking in relation to what the significance of freewill is,when an all knowing diety already knows your choice anyway !!?

squaye1244 Level 3 Feb 1, 2019

Yeah thanks guys, I understand your comments, but I was asking in relation to what the significance of freewill is,when an all knowing diety already knows your choice anyway !!?

squaye1244 Level 3 Feb 1, 2019

Free will is the right to self determination. As as your decisions and actions do not break the laws of the land in which you live, you won’t be punished. Who could punish you?

JohnOgilvie Level 2 Jan 31, 2019

Your free to chose as long as choose what "God" wants you to choose...then you won't be punished.

AlfonseCapone Level 4 Jan 31, 2019

Free will is neither random nor not random.

MrControversy Level 7 Jan 31, 2019

It's like the divine plan in religion. Just gonna mess your head up.

Davethecave Level 7 Jan 30, 2019

Religion is expert at posing choiceless choices.

mordant Level 8 Jan 30, 2019
Write Comment
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer
  • Agnostic.com is the largest non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!