Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Which Countries Are the Stars of World History? - (About "national narcissism")

"...national narcissism parallels individual narcissism as a predictor of interpersonal aggression and retaliation if the narcissist feels threatened, unadmired, or unrecognized."

Rather surprisingly, Americans are rather modest, compared to the Indians or Russians.

Matias 8 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Interesting, and telling for a country's nationalism. Not at all accurate for history. That would take a generation by generation look at an area since at least measured history. Much of the voting now is on about a hundred or so years, except, most likely, in the East where people think back eons.

What they call "national narcissism" I would call nationalism. There is no effort to differentiate narcissism from nationalism, and patriotism, I would call this study demagoguery.

cava Level 7 Jan 31, 2019

I wonder what social class do those 7000 students fall into...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:278005
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.