Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Officials in Iran BAN dog walking amid fears keeping 'un-Islamic' pets creates 'fear and anxiety' | Daily Mail Online

Fuck religion...but fuck Islam especially on behalf of my doggie brothers and sisters

Speciesism is WRONG and will always be wrong.

"Owners have had their dogs confiscated and, nine years ago, the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance banned the media from publishing any advertisements for pets or pet-related products.

Five years ago there were even moves in the Islamic Consultative Assembly, Iran's Parliament, to sentence dog walkers to fines and even corporal punishment.

The 2014 move by around 30 lawmakers would have sentence Iranians walking their dogs to 74 lashes and a fine in excess of £2,000.

The bill's language included the foreboding declaration: 'Anyone who walks or plays with animals such as dogs or monkeys in public places will damage Islamic culture, as well as the hygiene and peace of others, especially women and children,' according to Fox News."

SkotlandSkye 8 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fuck religion ! And dogs too! JK I got bitten by a bull Terry last night on my heap ! I have nothing against dogs but to irresponsible owners! They suck!

The aim is to make life as bleak as possible, so that everyone is grateful to the imam for allowing the tiniest bit of pleasure.

My hatred for religion just shot up an additional 200 percent. There's no ceiling on how psychotic religion can get.

And cows are sacred in India. One mans deity is another mans lunch. One mans pet is another mans demon. What can you do.

You can stop buying into speciesism and the misguided belief that somehow humans are superior to all other Earthlings.

@SkotlandSkye if animals were not ment to be eaten, why are they made out of meat?

@Tompain1 So you eat humans too??? Because 1) also animals and 2) also same sort of "meat".
You have some really sick ideas.

@SkotlandSkye ah! Here we go! People eat meat so people eat people because people are meat too? Very creative thinking there, wrong but creative. More people eat meat than don't. Some people actually do eat people as well, though the practice is uncommon and frowned upon. What one eats is a choice each is allowed to make. Some kill animals to eat while others kill plants to eat. But pretty much everybody is killing something or another for dinner. Koreans have kittey cats on the menue, Viet namese like fido on a skewer, and Peruvians raise guinea pigs to snack on. No one is telling you what to eat. But you telling the world what to eat seems to be a mission you are on. Good luck with that.

@Tompain1 At what age did you lose your compassion for all your fellow Earthlings? You live in a really really sad world where you think you have the right to inflict pain, suffering, and death upon others. I'm glad I'm NOT you. I can't imagine living without a heart. Your mindset is EXACTLY the same mindset that was present in people who owned/sold other humans as commodities. Your mindset is exactly the same as humans who look upon other groups of humans as somehow "inferior". Fortunately, people are waking up to the horrors involved in killing our fellow Earthlings...and the world is changing. You still have a chance to find your heart again and be on the RIGHT side of history.

@SkotlandSkye children wake up hungry every day in thr world. Children are abused. Children are killed senselessly. How many have you fed? How many have you adopted? When the last child is fed. When the last child is safe. When every child receives the love, respect, and justice they deserve, you can talk to me about your little creatures. I have raised two adopted children that you allow to die every day in your world. I have served nine thousand meals from my kitchen and out of my own pocket in the last ten years to hungry people that needed a hot meal and a warm friend. My daughter was supposed to die. She had no chance at six months old to survive. She is now a healthy thirty year old social activist in NYC fostering and advocating for children that the Trump administration has seperated from their parents at the Mexico border. Am i crazy? Yes I am. Are my ideas sick? I'll put my story up against yours any day. Bring it!

@Tompain1 animal lives are equal to human lives. You present a false dichotomy that both can’t be solved. 4.5 million doggies are put to death each year for the “crime” of being homeless. Isn’t that worth solving? 60 Billion “farmed” animals are imprisoned and then murdered every year despite their innocence. My causes are equal to your causes and both can be solved. Both HAVE to be solved if we ever want a healthy and peaceful society.

@SkotlandSkye when all your efforts to defend animal "rights" ignore starving children you've lost all credability. Your priorities are truely sick. If a child dies while you pontificate you fail the humanity test. Can all be saved? In your fantesy world, sure. Will they all be saved? In the real world it is not likely and will not happen. So there is a choice being made every day. If a child can be saved there is no option for me. Pass the meat grinder. No life trumps the life of a child. You propose equal justice for all living things in a reality that chooses between them every day.

@Tompain1 Your cries that everyone should ONLY care about your causes is arrogant, rude, and misguided. Humans ARE NOT more important than animals....everytime an animal is tortured or murdered YOU are guilty of indifference and apathy. Go troll someone else. May the Universe show you EXACTLY the same compassion and love that you extend to ALL the creatures of the Earth. Now, sod off.

@Tompain1

@SkotlandSkye that's how it usually goes. Your logic fails, you make yourself a foolish specticle, and when all else fails, it's "sod off". Smooth move. I'm just crushed.

@Tompain1 no. I just have no time for dickheads who hate animals. You’re a wanker. You pretend to be soooo righteous but you’re really a hateful prick. You’ve been unmasked. Now, fuck off.

I hate people.
Especially delusional religutards.
But they tell me dropping bombs on them is wrong.

This will cause a mass killing of dogs like they did in Indonesia. It’s horrific.
Fuckers.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:278210
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.