Agnostic.com

2 6

LINK Tom Brady's New Vegan Protein Is Why He'll Win the Most Super Bowls in History

Plant based protein is the best type for your bodies. Hundreds of top athletes have gone plant-based.

Better for you- better for the animals—-better for the Earth.

Win-win-win

SkotlandSkye 8 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"With quarterback Tom Brady headed to his eighth Super Bowl with the New England Patriots on Sunday, others in the league have taken notice of his healthy habits. As the Boston Globe points out: "It's a movement being led by Tom Brady, who dominated the league in his late 30s and is still going strong at 40, thanks to his vegetable-based diet and flexibility training over muscle mass."

[cnbc.com]

NOT. We became human by eating the fat of large animals. Don't be a nutrition theist.

At what age did you lose your sense of compassion for your fellow Earthlings that you think they should suffer and die when it's not necessary? Please stop forcing your beliefs upon other sentient beings. They have rights.

Also, you can stomp your feet and throw a temper tantrum all you want...but science is showing over and over and over and over again that plant-based proteins are far superior for humans.

Wow.
People still use not...

@SkotlandSkye For one animal to live, another must die. Even if you are a human vegan. I get the moral argument, and it is powerful. But all life has value, even those killed through farming. I will keep eating animal fat and protein, thank you.

@SkotlandSkye, @OtherPatrick This people does.....

@Mitch07102 Still sporting a mullet and wearing parachute pants?

@OtherPatrick If I looked up what those actually look like, I could pull it off at a costume party. On a daily basis, no. Just a thinking citizen with a deep understanding of ancestral health and nutrition. I am not trying to defend factory farming, but I also reject the vegans-will-save-us nonsense.

You are not a faith theist. Try being equally open when it comes to nutrition.

@Mitch07102 I didn’t say anything about the nutrition (but I disagree with your assertion, especially about being equally open) but how you used the highly antiquated NOT.

@OtherPatrick Well, I am highly antiquated as well. I hope to become more so.......

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:278431
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.