Agnostic.com

7 4

LINK Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with Russia | World news | The Guardian

So... no nuclear deal with iran, no nuclear deal with Russia and no nuclear deal with N. Korea.

I am starting to worry that Trump just may be cumb enough and a big enough idiot to think a nuclear war is winnable.

snytiger6 9 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is the most dangerous president ever to hold office and based upon his actions alone should be removed before he gets us in a war

In the end it is just an excuse to spend more money on stupid nuclear weapons programmes which have been proven to contribute nothing to society other than a great deal of fear and uncertainty. They should continue to dismantle these programmes, not cancel the treaties.

Oh, yeah because it is like the US have been honest about their nuclear program.

Another big wet kiss from Putin on its way I'm sure.

Well folks, it's been nice knowing you all. This could well be the beginning of The End.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 1, 2019

No one will win a nuclear war. It will kill everyone eventually

The TV show Star Trek the entire planet we live on today was united in one government. They even included other people from other places. For the most part they got along really great. Why is the human race so violent with each other?

Lets see...Racism, religion, greed, sociopaths, will full ignorance, and genetic born stupidity. There are probably more reasons, but I need to eat. 🙂

From an evolutionary standpoint, competition for survival is not limited to threats from other species, but each species competes within itself to see who will reproduce and pass on their genes.

From how things are going with humans, I suspect that if there is "intelligent" life on other worlds, that the reason we have not encountered any, besides the light sppeed limitations, is simply that they destroyed themselves, just s humans are doing with the planet Earth, long before they developed technology for interplanetary travel. I'd say it is doubtful humans will reach a point in technology to travel out of hte solar system before we manage to make the planet very inhospitable to human life.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:279104
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.