Agnostic.com

2 1

QUESTION For your consideration, please, discuss.

Honestly, this particular performance just cracks me up, but for those familiar with GWAR and there music, they seem to do a fair amount of social and political commentary and I would like to know your opinions on the ideas and views expressed.

Athropos 4 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, I actually saw Kansas perform that song, along with dust in the wind, point of no return song of America and a lot of other good songs. They were a really good band, great musicians and awesome harmonies. If you like the way these guys do it you might not want to hear it from the original band.

No, I actually love the original. Good stuff. I am kinda jealous you got to see them live, a lot of the good bands are retiring and tickets sell out in a heartbeat

@Athropos I am 53 years old and it was a long time ago.

I figured, I just mean in general, the band's I grew up listening roo are from the 60s to the 80s and if they haven't already retired or died it's next to impossible to see them, especially working part time when I'm not at college

I thought Anthrax covered the song better, but it was alright.

I've never heard it, I may have to look. Personally though, I just love GWARs personality

Dude I remember going to their shows before you were born haha, if you dig GWAR man find some live vids from the early tours. I’ve been pissed on, bled on, and cum on from the stage. Fucking awesome like no other. Did you catch any of their shows last year with Doyle opening? @Athropos

I've seen some videos of their shows, awesome stuff! Unfortunately I did not, I'd heard of them but I saw Blood of the gods at FYE a few weeks ago on my way to a concert and started checking them out

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27923
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.