Agnostic.com

1 0

How with so many educated people have we had to come to the defense of science and knowledge?

Marine 8 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It amazes me how so many educated people can be so dumb. It amazes me how many refuse to use logic and common sense to refute the teachings of religion especially when they do not see results from their efforts. I recently knew of a person with cancer who prayed litterally all day long but when there were no positive results they wrote it off that god had other plans for him.
With science we can see the same results proven over and over when we apply certain conditions. These are totally lacking in every religious position. What is really disturbing is that the religious right are preventing the development of science to aide and improve living just as they have over the centuries. Their opposition to genetic medicine and dna modification is causing un necessary pain and suffering because they state it is modifying gods way. They should be ashamed of their positions.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28012
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.