Agnostic.com

5 1

Need housing fast. Got kicked out because my toddler found a sharpie and drew on the wall. .. So yea. If anyone is in aiken and is willing to help meout I would greatly appreciate it.

Jswearingen92 5 Feb 23

Post a comment Reply Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rubbing alcohol takes it off, unless it sits a long time. ... Also magic eraser works too.

Usually the landlord is required to give you time to fix the problem. Sharpie on a wall is not reason for a immediate termination due to substantial damage.

I'd call a lawyer about that one, it sounds like it is a trumped up item and the real reason is being hidden. If you have already left it might be too late, I don't know.

How awful that you were kicked out for something so trivial - toddlers do that sort of thing with little understanding of why they shouldn't and it doesn't take much effort to put right, so I think the person you rented the property from has massively over-reacted.

I hope you'll find somewhere else, owned by someone with a little more understanding, very soon.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 24, 2018

Wow, landlords are totally getting outa control. You have rights and they can't just throw u out, esp if a lease is involved, I know a little about that industry since I do home repair,and ive seen tennants stay months over, but its all based on local laws.

Aww man! Good luck to you...

Get with the Greenville mission and try 411.

I checked your nearby members...you are talking to absolutely no one in Aiken. Greenville appears to be where your closest fellow members are and there aren't many.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28029
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.