Agnostic.com

4 0

Does America really need the NRA...this need to kill people...is it normal...or am I being silly.....but I have never had the urge to shoot anyone at all....am I just being strange now....and if I am tell me why you need your weapon in order for you to survive....

#NRA
James121 7 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I fully agree. What the hell are we, as a nation, doing with an organization that pays our senators and congress with the title NRA. We are NOT , or should not be know for guns and we are.
It is so stupid

EMC2 Level 8 Feb 24, 2018

But the fact you can go into a big supermarket and they have a gun section...is incredibly weird...or am I just not getting it...

If the NRA were just an association for hunters as it began, it would be fine. But nihilist nut-jobs have taken over to preach the world is hell and everyone is out to get you. And, oh yeah, you MUSt have the really big guns because the Constitution. Congress could take it back to sensible laws for their constituents if it cared about them. But right now the haters preach louder and the money is more important than the lives of their children. If they can't pass meaningful laws they have no business in leadership. Maybe the day of putting out to pasture all the people above 30 is coming.

Many US of A Americans have a siege mentality bolstered by all sorts of 'brain dead' ongoing conspiracy plots (theories).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28241
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.