Agnostic.com

4 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can see the point of view of people like this... then I think of Idiocracy.

I think more men need to step up the plate and get a vasectomy. This couple is young and I think we understand their decision.

When I had a vasectomy some years ago, I called around to check prices and was shocked to find it varied as much as 3x between places. It isn't covered by insurance, and the services aren't different - and it wasn't like the 3x as expensive place sent out a limo to fetch you!

The place I went to also had gift certificates available - that women typically purchased for their significant others.

It is a simple way for men to bear some of the burden of birth control.

Ohub Level 7 Feb 7, 2019

Too bad MORE people don't do the same.

I don't think babies contaminate the world, however I can understand not wishing to bring a life into the contaminated world because it too will only suffer and die. There is no harm in not having a baby, many antinatalists think that not having children is the moral option, the idea that it would be better not to have been born.

cava Level 7 Feb 7, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:283544
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.