Agnostic.com

1 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love Delbert. The first time I saw Delbert was in the mid seventies in Austin. It was a four piece band. Delbert played piano. It was great! I had never heard anything like him, and still haven't. We did a double bill with him back in the late eighties. It was a lot of fun. Living in Austin off and on over the years, I have seen both of them several times. Great stuff.

I wasn't aware of him, other than hearing his name, until I saw him one time on CMT when I was channel hopping. He and his band were live, singing, "Everytime I Roll the Dice". I was knocked out. If I had a band, and could sing, I'd want to sound like Delbert.

@david75090 l always loved his voice. I looke at some older videos last night, when his voice was at it's peak. What a sound.

@Sticks48 I like the honky tonk piano sound that's usually in his band.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:284008
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.