Agnostic.com

4 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another big problem is processed cheese which has additives that are the real culprit. Frozen Pizzas are loaded with salts and processed cheeses. I find salt to be more dangerous to ones overall well being.

I think some folks have a problem with dairy and some do not. That the government and advertizers trick Americans or out right lie to them is not new news. It is an interesting video and now I need to get some work done. 🙂

Great Presentation that most Politicians would ever understand because they are in bed with most of these Corporations and get padded very generously by their lobbyist for keeping us out of the know. I remember some people who were on the Atkins Diet back some years ago who used to swear that what he was saying was true and I couldn't believe that a Medical Dr. could endorse such a practice. And of course we have the biggest dilemma found in the Pharmaceutical concerns who have the whole medical industry and our health being criminally exploited both in Congress and withing the Medical Profession itself by rewarding Physicians who endorse their medicines. A lot of work has to be done exposing these criminals and the Politicians who endorse their mandates.

How is this anything new people have craved fat since we came down for the tree, it is the reason we were able to develop large brains. This video make no attempt to address the fact that the nations of Europe that have consumed cheese as a dietary staple for ever do not have nearly the obesity problem of the US. Cheese is also a major source of protein the key to its consumption is to do so in moderation and getting enough exercise something most of us don't.
Looks to me that I could find a correlation between the rise of the internet and gaming easier than I could find the correlation between consumption of dairy and obesity.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28424
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.