Agnostic.com

6 3

What are you doing today?

I am brewing my coffee and watching local "news" rolling eyes. I will hop in the shower soon. I've decided I'll drive to Santa Fe today. I'll stop at the Trader Joe's there. I'll look for yard sales, and I'll generally meander around for a few hours. What are you doing this fine Saturday?? smile001.gif

LilAtheistLady 7 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bottled some mead, cooked up some burritos, and watched Black Panther. It was a good day.

On Saturday, we are at "Wintergrass", a 4 day music festival up near Seattle, Washington. This is the 25th anniversary of Wintergrass. It started off as a bluegrass event with lots of band that were followers of Bill Monroe. Now it is labeled as americana/bluegrass. One of our favorite groups there is "Vasen", a band from Sweden. There were also a number of Canadian bands, and one Brazilian one. Just was wonderful to be able to listen to all the live music being made. As there were sessions going on in 5 different places, the schedule is always complicated.

Sounds so fun!

Drive all day drive all night 900 miles to go

Coffee and editing a manuscript.

My day is not going to be as much fun as yours. I am working for about 4 hours, then I am going to give an estimate on a job, that should round out my day.

coffee and scone at Fivebucks right now. disc golf if the weather holds.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28429
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.