Agnostic.com

10 1

Sex

How long can men stay without having sex?

#sex
Beatrice_P 3 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I remained sexless with my wife for seven and a half years until her death. It made me semi-dysfunctional afterwords. I would take it back if I could and certainly would never repeat it again.

I can stay for 3 maybe 4 hours and if nothing is happening I'm going home.

Longer than I would have wished!

for life, but it would be a stressful one.

Longer as we get older.
In a relationship with no medical reason to avoid it,
I wouldn't stay very long
to me that would indicate we are no longer interested in each otehr

I don't need a woman though id like one and I obviously don't need to spank the monkey but I also don't want to walk around with a boner so I beat the bishop about every day. everyone is different in there sexual urges so I don't see you getting THE answer short of asking the 2,000,000,000 or so post-pubescent boys/men in the world lol.

Define, "Stay."
Relationship dynamics are just that, dynamic. Expecting to stay in a blissful honeymoon state is unrealistic. Entering any relationship with this expectation is unhealthy and self-defeating. Life is difficult enough, without adding these expectations. However, communication on the sexual nature of a relationship is critical. Want'n ain't gett'n!

That said, I personally am very physical. Knowing this of myself, I would only choose a partner that is of like mind. Even then, I realize that this is subject to change. Differently in both cases, so far, it has.

Your post is unclear. Did you how long can a man go without sex, or did you mean how long will a guy stay with a girl if he does not get sex? As to the second, I would stay only as long as it took me to figure out that the girl was using sex as a tool to manipulate me.

A lifetime. No one needs sex. It's wonderful to experience, but no one dies from not having it.

Studies have proven you can die of loneliness and not having physical affection so sorry to say you can die from nit getting any

@SimonMorgan1 I'm picturing teenage boys attempting to guilt girls into sleeping with them by citing that study for decades.

@Blindbird
Getting shipped off to war use to work pretty well.

Physical affection can manifest in many ways, only one of them being sex.

@Blindbird worked for me 😉

@Plainjane You're absolutely correct. A conscious choice to be communicated early and often. This way the relationship begins and stays in a place of mutual understanding.

Roughly 4 days before they dry out and die.

Ha, ha, ha, ... I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28440
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.