Agnostic.com

0 0

Yea, you all go in and we'll continue to just wait here. Are you fucking serious!?! In case you missed it. Yesterday report, I caught it on NPR, a county deputy, armed guard at the school, for some reason not explained, was outside of the school. When the shooting started, REMAINED OUTSIDE! Now per this report. 3 other county deputy's arrive before the police. They, TAKE COVER BEHIND THEIR CARS WITH DRAWN GUNS! You now have 4 armed deputy's outside while 1 shooter, let me repeat that, 1 shooter was active in the school. Then remained outside as the local police went in. In case you don't under stand the order of operation. The county sheriff and his department is like the Marines. The county sheriff is the head law enforcement officer of the county. We all know that, right. Basically, first in last out. On any given incident when on the scene. Except this one I guess. Maybe they thought it was a fire fight between a fascist group and an anti-fascist group and decided to let them have at it. Only willing to go in if they were sure the fascist group was loosing. Even Hollywood couldn't come up with a better horror movie.

[msn.com]

William_Mary 8 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28451