Agnostic.com

0 0

I find it quite interesting with this newest school shooting that these in essence have been given a democratic presence. I'm rather convinced that it's being used towards a conspiracy to either divide the population or it's a tactic towards actions in upcoming gun laws debate. I guess all the attacks on abortion clinics that have been committed by, I'll say almost always, a republican are not in the same category as a mass shooting. Because they are sometimes a bombing or fire bombed rather than a shooting? Or lets consider attacks on mosque and churches. I'm a member of an agnostic community where this claim was made in a post of mine also. There's even a meme used that is making it rounds on the internet. They've done quite a good job of searching out particular attacks over a measure of time leaving out a large percentage of attacks. One on the meme though is Lincolns assassination. 1) Wilkes Booth was not in the democratic party. He became a member of the American Party, a nativist organization which declared that America was only for native-born whites, and whose secrecy led to the derisive epithet "Know-Nothing" as a second title. 2) The roles of the party's at that time were reverse to what we have today. You'll find Lincoln was a republican, clearly not associated with actions of today's republicans. The most disturbing of all in this is 3. 3) With most of these school shootings being committed by the very young students in these schools, they have had absolutely very little time to have identified with any party. At this point in their lives they most likely haven't put any real thought into party affiliation. The only thing they probably know about politics is what they hear from their parents chats in the home. It's at this very point they are in their lives being unwillingly thrown into a realm of adulthood they've probably given little to no thought. And now, purposely with falsehood, a particular group of Americans have thrown them into a party by using them in a manor to justify their party's actions, and or lack of. Which in essence adds these students to 4. 4) Nearly half on the meme, it is claimed that no party affiliation can be found on the person. I call managed perception on this one, again. I'm betting some right wing nut job of a website put this meme out with the agenda to have it's visiting minions spread it across the internet. All in an effort to keep the divide going between the left and right minions caught up in their illusion of managed perception being perpetrated on them. At the expense of our youth this time! It's fucking discussing!

[msn.com]

William_Mary 8 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28452