Agnostic.com

5 3

Chat rooms

I saw something about not having any chat rooms open.. Where or what does this pertain to on here and how can one set those up? I am a bit confused when I checked out the help page and it said chat rooms for groups.. but what if someone isn't in that group?

mistymoon77 9 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How do I start

Hey i don't know where to start looking for real spirituality

Chatrooms are still in development. I wouldn't worry about it... yet. 🙂

Go to the room that might interest you and in the top right corner of the window is a "join group" button.

no this is mentioned on the Messages page.. in red at the bottom... about not having an active room.. its weird.. has anyone else seen this?

@mistymoon77 I don't see it.

I thought chat rooms died out years ago

It's a shame. I've met a lot of really great people through chat rooms over the years. Back in the old bbs days we had a huge singles site here in Columbus. Used to do get togethers, 20 or 30 people would show up.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28476
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.