Agnostic.com

4 0

it is about levels

How can i be taken to the next level?

Xiang-Ivan 1 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have reason to think you are not what you say you are, though I must admit I can hardly understand much of what you said. So, @Xiang-Ivan, please tell us why you are here. This is not a site where believers can gain much. Are you questioning your beliefs? If so, then you are in the right place.

I see that the first group you, a believer, joined was the Sexual Deviant group. That's an interesting start.

Well played.

Lol...always lived this song!

@Lovemylife1 -- Every time I hear it I am reminded of ... the below video. I'm afraid it doesn't do much for the mood suggested in the song.

@evidentialist Thanks! Enjoyed seeing that again!

On your profile, look for the heading, "Level." Next to "Level," click on your underlined points.

This will take your to the Levels Page that explains how to accrue points and perks with different levels.

Though I'm pretty sure you're a troll/fake profile, I'll tell you. You have to post and answer posts. The more you do that, the higher you go.

You can also find out in the FAQ's.
Q: How are the levels determined?

A: Please refer to the Level page for details on how levels are determined. The points/level system is just a way to help us reward active members by giving more access and perks to members as they increase their level.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:284836
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.