2 2

LINK 3 tips to slowing down cognitive decline

By tnorman1236
Options Favorite Like

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

I would like to figure out how to sleep more than 3 or 4 hours! Nothing works!

Lilac-Jade Level 8 Feb 10, 2019

Some people just don't. I sleep about 5. It might just be your normal.

@Amisja Fibromyalgia, & then cancer treatments changed my sleep ability.

@Lilac-Jade Oh that'll do it. Hugs...life did for me!

@Amisja It seems to do that doesn't it?

@Lilac-Jade yep. Working nights when my kids were little then sitting up making sure they were ok, then laterly making sure my ex didn't die in the night...maybe I should have slept through that one smile009.gif

@Amisja Hmmmmmmmmm…..hahahaha....

I am a lifelong night person, but I can no longer sleep when I used to be able to sleep.....from about 4 a.m. to 11 a.m. I always felt rested when I slept then, but not now....just don't sleep the way I need to.

Excercise daily, remove all sugar from your diet, and keep challenging your brain by learning new stuff.

I didn't even read the article but I bet I'm right. This should be common knowledge by now.

SkotlandSkye Level 8 Feb 10, 2019

Doing sugarfree feb...its much much much worse than dry jan. I really want a bag of sweeties...dried mangoes are just not the same!

Missed my point...I feel no different at all!

@Amisja depending on how much sugar you are used to consuming and how much body fat you are carrying....you may not see a different or feel a difference for a few months as your body uses up all the stores. Drink lots of water...and walk as much as you can. The change WILL come and you will feel great!

@SkotlandSkye Can't I just eat choccies n feel crunmy?? I walk a lot and always hit the stairs at work (6 flights). I'll take your word for it but 11 days in and I just feel blurgh.

@Amisja lol. Keep going! It’s worth it!

Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer
  • Agnostic.com is the largest non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!