Agnostic.com

5 3

Do you believe in a "parallel world" or in the "Multiverse Theory"?

SonnyMlaPH 7 Sep 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I accept the evidence for it, not simply believe it.

Thank you.

But please be advised, as a matter of precaution. to have even just a teeny-weeny bit of caution in everything.

Of course.

Thank you

Thank you for asking the question I've been pondering about in the last few years.

After pondering some of the things that come out of our government officials, I sometimes wonder what planet/universe they come from . I can't say I definitely believe but this think it's certainly possible.

Aliens and other world beings right here in our midst! Reptilians, maybe? LOL

I find all the different theories and what if contemplations so fun to think about. But I do not believe in them. Just wonder if it could be possible. I also wonder if there is other sentient life in the universe. I don't believe there is but I find it impossible to believe earth is the only planet in this vast universe is the only planet with sentient life forms.

DeiP Level 5 Oct 4, 2017

You seem kinda confused and contradicting yourself. I suggest you watch and read some more sci-fi movies and novels, he-he!

Being a gambler all my all my life, I believe in this so-called "Law of Averages." which could be closelyely related to the "Law of Probability" both of which are just theories and formulas.

Astronomers say there are an estimated 200 billion stars in our galaxy, the Milky Way. Each star, as we all by now, is a sun similar our sun which may support life if the satellites or planets orbiting it has the same distance as that of our earth to the sun. But what really amazes me is those very same astromers estimate that there are about 200 billion galaxies out there - Whoah!

so, what now? . . . "ET phone home . . ." "We are not alone" - "beam me up, Scotty"

I meant to say I don't know if there is but I like to think there is other life out there.

I understand you well. I'm also confused myself. I'm just trying to make all of these intellectual discussions fun and light.

Sci-fi is one of my favorites.

aaaahaaaah - you got me on that one bro!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:288
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.