Agnostic.com

1 0

Can you go one day without eating or drinking anything with calories?

I do a lot of fasting. Not to lose weight or anything but just to see how many hours can my body go without foods or anything that contain calories. I rarely get hungry because I eat even when I'm not hungry.

Peacefulperson 6 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I starved myself when I was young, going through cycles of limiting myself to 400 calories a day or only eating one meal every three days, then going as long as ten days without eating anything at all on occasions.

I'm over that (or as much so as anyone who has survived an eating disorder ever really gets over it, anyway - I'll never have a comfortable relationship with food) but my digestive system isn't and probably never will be: I can only manage one meal a day and just don't get hungry so, if I'm too tired and forget to eat, I'll go 48 hours without even realising.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 25, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28858
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.