Agnostic.com

1 2

As to a post from a few days ago that got me roasted by one reader in particular, here is my response about "The Super String Theory"

I have zero interest in semantics and I'm not an english professor as I'm just passing along an article I read in The New York Times, Science Edition.1998 Circa. Call them and ask them yourself Mr. Know it all and tell them that they have "mental" issues.

There quite a lot of information on the web regarding "The Super String Theory" and to many scientists it explains many questions they have trying to answer... what it all means?

I'm no scientist but like to have an open mind and the cosmos is just an never ending puzzle of wonderment. And many of the worlds scientists are still trying to grapple with it. And the "String Theory" does help explain questions that help with cautions they have not been able to answer.

Here is a quote from one scientist and there are many on the web with lots of information far to much to post here.

”Whatever else it is or is not," Dr. Harvey said in Aspen, "string theory is a theory of quantum gravity that gives sensible answers.

Size is not what we think it is? And maybe it really does not exist at all, certainly not the way we think of it. So to the naysayer who accused me of having "mental" issues, this is my answer.

You have a right to your opinion but saying I have "mental" issues is not helpful dialog.

Tourirst 7 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read your post and the comments.

EDIT: and I'm replying about your claim that our universe is part of the DNA of a much larger being. END EDIT.

I think what troubled me was that you based your statement on that one article. If you had come across other literature you would have learned otherwise.

For example, did you know that currently the universe is expanding and at ever increasing speeds. In the very far future our skies will not be covered in stars. We will only see (if our species ever live that long) the stars in our "local galactic group". All other galaxies would be too far from us and the speed of them moving away from us would cause their lights to never reach us.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28936
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.