Agnostic.com

5 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I block all BillaryBOTS who won't admit the murder of 50 thousand Libyan women and children with 117 USA sub launched cruise missiles is something Billary brags about. ...I admit my part in the genocide in SE ASIA 1959-1975 from my seat in the US Navy
.....tell the truth in politics instead of lies promoting gangsters like Billary

Congress is equally corrupt as Billary Obombney Obusha TrumpOLINI & federal courts. ....it's called a duopoly because the facade of bi-partisan rule is to distract from shared mega fraud with every "continuing budget resolution" as only the military gets direct appropriation bills open to weeks of scrutiny and line item possible debate

Btw asshole. don't refer to women as cunts.

Thank you for your comment, rockvillian. xo

People like green atheist need to educate themselves before spouting off the faux news propaganda. If you can find something Hilliary did wrong please inform someone in congress because after using milions of your money they didn't find shit. For someone as ignorant as you are to be calling someone else stupid just proves what a fool you are. now back to your bunker with your prepper shit and wait for the fbi to come get your guns looney tune

The absolute worst thing you can call a woman is cunt, unless you like getting clawed from ear to ear.

WordMike is stupid and wrong. ...Mueller has no authority to impeach any Judge or President. ...the 2016 election is 100% true 31 states elected TrumpOLINI 19 states wanted Billary rewarded for her secrecy law crimes her collusion with Russia her treason selling and profiting selling uranium to Russia her foundations frauds and her taking bribes from Goldman Sachs. ...Nixon resigned because the House Judiciary Committee voted to impeach him for breaking into the Watergate Hotel office of McGovern Democrats

The 2016 election is not true 2.9 million more people wanted Clinton to be President over that asshole Trump. This country was founded on the premise of Gov't of the people, by the people, for the people. The people wanted Clinton. Trump might have the title, but it doesn't mean anything because he didn't earn it. Only a coward would take a title he didn't earn.

I might change the tagline to "Writing from the center is killing me."

@MikeFlora this is USA not 19 states of voters for a war criminal fraud bragging she murdered 50 thousand Libyan women and children with 117 USA sub launched cruise missiles. ....Billary 4 Prison with her rapist "husband" and fraud daughter Chelsea Mezvinski. ...www.jill2016.com

@MikeFlora people like you need to read the Constitution and the secrecy laws Billary violated over 30 thousand times. ...voting for a 100% corrupt cunt is the greatest shame in US HISTORY 25 million of us veterans DID NOT VOTE FOR A thief who stole 16 million dollars of State Department funds for Laureate University Chancellor Clinton "salary" 2010-2013....I hate TrumpOLINI for his election night "pardon" he said to let Billary off not lock her up anymore. ....both are bribed crooks from Goldman Sachs. ...I voted for the honest legal candidate for President Dr Jill Stein www.jill2016.com

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29051
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.