Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Three Things President Trump Must Do Immediately to Destroy the Deep State - YouTube

It is time to crush the Fasco-Libtards, Deep State, Clinton Crime Family, call them what you will, by using their very own methods.

Lionel spells it out. I support his analysis.

SidneyWinston 6 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wouldn't it be awesome to see the Clintons prosecuted? Seeing as there is tons of evidence against them and none against Trump, you know it is all a political farce. ?

"Call them what I will..."

Your paranoid delusion? I think that is what I will call "them".

Or "the Deep Lie".
"The Deep Fantasy"? Oo, I like that one. That's going to be the title of my book. I'm copyrighting that one right now, baby.

Titles cannot be copyrighted

@CallMeDave Tell that to George Lucas. Then try titling your next work of fiction "Star Wars".

But just for you, I'm coining the phrase instead.

@Paul4747 "Copyrights cover works fixed in a tangible format, but because titles are typically short, they don't fall under copyright protection. So no, you can't copyright a title to a book, song or movie. But you can trademark a title, which may give you the protection you seek."

from Wiki. Makes sense for entities where trademarks are applicable.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:290981
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.