Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Bombshell book alleges a Vatican gay subculture, hypocrisy

I'm not even a little bit surprised at this...

DGJ0114 7 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Several years ago there was a "Frontline" report from PBS, with films (from cellphones) showing the gay priests going to clubs, removing their garbs and dancing in their underwear. It also discussed the pedophilia problem in the hierarchy.
I also have a book "In God's Name" that shows the criminal activities (including horrific pictures of dead people and bombings) of the Vatican bank and it's ties to the mafia. The main theme of the book was presenting evidence that Pope John Paul I was murdered because he was trying to bring ll the misdeeds of the Vatican to light. The Catholic church has been a criminal institution for a very long time and changes won't happen overnight.

NOBODY should be surprised by this! How many millions of children have been abused by this organization? And remember....all they have to do is confess, say they're sorry and...bingo! Washed in the blood of the lamb! They're sanctified, all over again.

The children, nuns and other women molested are just stuck with their memories. Being ''washed clean'' is NOT an option for them!

Look how many pedophile homosexual priests have been exposed worldwide......it is a good job that fits their sexual desires.

Stealing and lying is still stealing and lying.

Not surprised.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:291243
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.