Agnostic.com

12 5

Anybody want to travel the USA with me?

I work seasonal jobs. This summer I'm going to pennsylvania to go raft guide. Does anyone want to come with?

Human-rationally 3 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

PA sounds super fun especially if you are rafting. I prefer farther south like Charleston, SC because that's where I live and I never get tired of it. There's so much life and character and people just want to have fun all the time. I especially love King Street except when it's crowded with tourists. Here are the [best places to visit in Charleston] if you add it to your bucket list!

Level 1 July 3, 2023

In general, I believe that inflatable travel boats are often undeservedly ignored. For novice tourists, they are perceived more as a toy than a means of transportation. Adventurers on the water often prefer boats. Indeed, they can be more comfortable, but at the same time cause unnecessary costs. What do you think what to carry in your travel wallet if you chose a raft? Basically, all you need is a pen and a travel route. And on a boat? Well, first of all, a good amount of money, a credit card, the same travel route and a pen, maybe a passport and a lot of other stuff. With a high probability you will forget something from this list, so in this context a boat is not the most convenient option.

Did you already go on this trip? I am currently here in Florida. You can come to visit if you want.
I am not a big traveler myself, but I can show you some things to do in destin. Thankfully, there are quite a few, and it’s difficult to get bored here most of the time. First, we have the ocean here and, therefore, numerous water-related activities. You can go on a dolphin sunset cruise or visit a floating tiki bar.
One of my favorite things about this city is the fresh seafood that one can try here. I try oysters here for the first time in my life. My favorite one is Dewey Destin’s Seafood.

Hyrius Level 1 June 29, 2022

Well, I think this summer in Pennsylvania will be really hot, so you can combine working on some side jobs and the vacation together. Last year I was traveling with my family across all of Europe and stayed for a lot of time at one beautiful place around Greece. I never thought that Europe was such a beautiful region. These landscapes and architecture are awesome. If you plan to visit Europe, I strictly suggest visiting this beautiful place, LosAltosResort.com. If your proposition is still up to date, reach me in private messages so we can plan our trip together.

I would love to travel the USA. I love history. I have an 11 year old Yorkie. He has some arthritis. Wither I go, he goes. He has my life, my heart , and my soul. Bozley is a good little guy but he gets separation anxiety. My career gave me the opportunity to see much of the USA. I had a wonderful time looking for all the historical sites and visiting.

Let me know when you stop in Texas, I can show you around.

I'll be there until April for a few weeks, I grew up in San Marcos

You buyin?

Wow, well hope you had fun, my gypsy friend. You know there are different clans of gypsies. I seem to identify with the Romany group. The have different communities of them in the US.

If you want to go on a cruise, I’m in!!! ????

Hmmmmm are you going to hack me up and store me in bits in a plastic bag in the trunk of your car?
Possibly knocking me over the head with that thing you are holding in your photo?
If not, sure, your shout 🙂

Sacha Level 7 Feb 25, 2018

Ha no if I was I would tell you. And it's a paddle I was holding

I live south east of Pittsburgh about 40 miles is a small town environment. I think I know the rapids you are talking about. Gee are they Bushy Run? I live near Mount Pleasant, PA. The turnpike runs 70E76 until you are around the PA/Maryland Border. Anyway, nice to meet you. I always wanted to do the rapids, but I fear I may be a bit old now. LOL Smiles, Betty

That's really close I'll be in ohiopyle state park

Did tubing in PA last summer. As a customer mind you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29222
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.