Agnostic.com

1 6

LINK Texas Border Sheriffs: There is No Crisis and We Don’t Want Trump’s Wall

Further evidence that Trump doesn't know what he's doing!

ballou 8 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope more from Texas start pushing back. I've called and written my two worthless Senators here in Texas about this shit. I'm sure I'll get the standard form letter back that says nothing about my concerns.

Thoughts and prayers. LOL. Yes they are worthless. I still can't believe Beto lost to Cruz.

@confidentrealm I truly don't believe he did lose to Cruz. You know how these repubs are down here, lie, cheat and steal to stay in power.

@Redheadedgammy Yes this place has definitely been bought and sold. I still say if there were a devil, it would be Uncle Ted. He's trying to hid behind a beard now.

@confidentrealm Lol, He's trying to hide that double chin cuz he's gotten so fat while in office!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:292793
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.