Agnostic.com

21 4

The Bern man is in, man. Bernie Sanders Launches 2020 Presidential Campaign, No Longer An Underdog https://n.pr/2BikYTu

What's your first reaction?

• 44 votes
  • 28 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 0 votes
CallMeDave 8 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Go Bernie Go! ❤

I was a volunteer that helped get Bernie elected as my Mayor 39 years ago! Bernie has always been awesome.

I like Bernie. I voted for him in the Primaries. I had no qualms voting for Hillary, though, when she won the nomination. I like that Dems adopted a lot of his ideas. I do think we need younger people & ideas moving into the future. From who I have seen so far, I think Kamala fits more closely to my views at this time. Plus, she is smart, motivated & is able to take care of whatever arises. We will see.

Della Level 6 Feb 19, 2019

Go Bernie Go!

I wonder how the US Ruling Class will screw him over this time?

Is it getting hot in here, because I'm Berning up!

My first reaction is that I wonder if he would want to do it again knowing that he will get a stab in the back...again

I agree. Hopefully, the 2016 disaster taught the DNC and party not to interfere with the process. It'll be fun to watch.

@aspiringunicorn It will be

I definitely still feel the Bern but will look at all candidates before making a decision. I have no qualms about his age. That man's mind and energy never stops!!

Check out this article.

[static.theintercept.com]

I supported Bernie ? in 2016 and plan to do it again.

I still love Bernie, but I'm open to hearing what the other candidates have to say.

Great and intelligent answer.

This is about where I am with it too. If 2016 taught me anything it is that I have no idea, as a voter, what is actually going on behind the scenes.

@balou Thank you!

Bernie's an asshole. Fuck him and his supporters.

Out of anything I've heard about Bernie, I've never heard he's an asshole. Who's your dream candidate?

@Gooniesnvrdie Yeah! FUCK YOU @HankFox

#StillBernie

The same people who say Bernie is too old said you were agesist if you didn’t want Pelosi (older) as House speaker...

Marz Level 7 Feb 19, 2019

My picks remain: for Prez Sherrod Brown, and for Veep Beto ORourke

I was with #BERNIE2020 before he ran in 2016, he is a long time hero, possibly the only honest politician out there. The other Dem candidates are either pretenders (Kamala, Booker & Klobuchar) or wanna-bes; Warren et al.

Sanders' policies are supportable, and he could beat DJT, provided he (Bernie) does not fall into the regressive leftism trap.

Just gonna leave this here, if i may: [secure.actblue.com]

I didn't vote Trump but I don't like the bias, we should have open, unweighted communication, free of such low blows

Also he's alright, I'd prefer a more middle road politician but no libertarian would make it half way, and Bernie is definitely better than Hillary.

Did you make that pole up all by yourself?

This chick from Warsaw helped

@CallMeDave Good job it was too.

Love the last choice

I agree with the fact that Bernie is too old now. Furthermore I’m of the opinion that it isn’t going to make things easy with 56,738 dems running now. ??

It is fine to have a large field running as long as once the primaries are over we come together behind the winner.

@Heidi68 which isn't going to happen if the primary is a rigged coronation, again.

@CallMeDave if that happens we need to fix that but either way we must come together behind whoever is chosen or we will end up with 4 more of 45, or worse, pence.

Definitely not enough choices in that poll to vote.

Please write in your choice.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:293481
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.