Agnostic.com

6 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I always suspected that the computational efficiency of the brain required such communication between subsystems.

not to mention that the electromagnetic environment of normal brain activity would provide a compelling evolutionary incentive to evolve a form of wireless communication method between neurons at least.

It would be interesting to see what other cell types are responsive to such stimulus.

domos Level 7 Feb 20, 2019

Thanks for posting this. I hadn't heard of this study yet. Very interesting.

Aha! Almost a form of telepathy, albeit extremely short range. Long wave radio can span the globe, but only if the transmitter is extremely powerful, and/or the receiver is extremely sensitive. Could this be a proof of concept? @amzungu2

I wonder if everybody has it, and if yes do they all use it? I mean people like Donald for instance?

I sometimes think we knew more previously than we do now

cool...seen this @skado

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:294306
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.